Euphoria Entertainments of Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA149BQ (‘We’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The information contained in our emails is confidential and is protected by law. Only access by the addressee is authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use, store, copy or disseminate the information, any use of the information may be unlawful. If you have received an email in error, please notify us and destroy it immediately.
Copyright in any email and any attachments created by Euphoria Entertainments belong to Euphoria Entertainments. Euphoria Entertainments does not take any responsibility for any alterations made to the information enclosed within any email after it was sent.
It is your responsibility to protect your system from viruses and any other harmful code or device. We try to eliminate them from our emails and attachments but we accept no liability for any which remain. We may monitor or access any, or all emails sent to us. Any liability (in negligence, contract or otherwise) arising from any third party taking any action, or refraining from taking any action on the basis of any of the information contained in this email is hereby excluded.
The information contained in our emails is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, a direct or indirect invitation or inducement to any person to engage in investment activity.
Euphoria Entertainments does not accept service of proceedings by email. Any views expressed in e-mail correspondence are those of the sender and are not necessarily those of Euphoria Entertainments. On the basis that you are the intended recipient, the receipt by you of an email represents your confirmation that you agree, or continue to agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions applicable to any transaction to which this email relates.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Euphoria Entertainments (‘our site’) website which appears at www.euphoria-entertainments.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or to use any special pieces of functionality such as instant chat, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or third parties, and when you report a problem with our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Where we store your data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We will not pass your data on to third parties without your consent.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our partners, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Euphoria Entertainments or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Euphoria Entertainments, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at: email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (‘Act’) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
E&OE. EUPHORIA ENTERTAINMENTS 01.01.2023